Monday 28 January 2013

music monday: iron & wine

Music and movies are a massive part of my life and have been for as long as I can remember.

From my dad taking me and my younger brother to the cinema most weekends when we were kids, to studying film and animation at university, buying my first cassette tape, watching live music and continuing to discover new and inspiring things.

So I thought I would share either some of my favourite music or movies with you every week and I wlll begin with music.

I have quite a varied taste in music which has changed over the years, bands that I once scoffed at when my dad suggested them I now love and bands that I thought I would love forever are no longer in my collection.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of American folk music and one of current favourites is Iron & Wine.  Both the albums Kiss Each Other Clean and The Shepherd's Dogs keep making it onto my playlist and I cannot fault them.

This song, Godless Brother In Love is from Kiss Each Other Clean.



Next Monday I will share a movie.

Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment